Friday, December 24, 2010

BOO'S BABY BOY...


By the way, I don't think that I told ya that I am going to be an aunt! It's true, hooray!! My little sister, Katie... aka The boo is gonna have a baby, As far as those hi-tech ultra-sounds can tell, it's looking quite obvious that she is going to have a boy. He will be the first grand baby of the fam, which means my mom and dad are going to be grandparents, super exciting stuff. The hard part is just waiting for him to get here, he will arrive in April and so we are trying are bestest to be patient. We are busy preparing for this lil' guy... I am looking forward to having a kiddo or two or more of my own... someday, but in the meantime I get to live vicariously through the Boo. We've been talking about names, planning a shower, picking out colors for the nursery, shopping at baby Gap and making our own handmade ties... the most ridiculously cute ties, so cute that I can barely stand it... you know, just in case the baby becomes an executive of an important and prestigious company in the first three months of it's life... or just needs to look snappy for church. It is fun, I can't wait, I am so happy for my sister who is just the prettiest hippest pregnant gal... oh and for her husband who is a pretty nice dude.

Oh and it's CHRISTMAS EVE!!! AHH!!! CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?!

1 comment:

  1. Aww Congrats to your sister!!! I'm sure she'll be a great mom and so will you... someday :)

    ReplyDelete